The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
IS PROUDLY HTA CERTIFIED
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- Phenomenal, ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Background checks for all new employees
- Proven, strong business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- A reputation you can trust
HTA Budget Calculator
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. Just answer 20 questions for a realistic, unbiased budget range for your next project.
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to enhance your home, the installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live in your home. The Home Technology Association, a non-biased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified, and which companies have a proven history of taking great care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
“HTA Certified firms undergo a rigorous background check to ensure they are technically competent, demonstrate solid customer service, and have a positive reputation. Less than 10% of companies will reach this status!”
- Josh Christian, HTA Director of Certification